Please read these procedures carefully before your visit. You will be asked to sign these procedures when you arrive for your appointment.
1. Treatment will be different. I’ll be wearing a mask and gloves. At times I will be wearing a face shield.
2. Shoes will be off while the patient is on the table. Hand sanitizer will be available.
3. The office manager will not be available during treatment hours. The office manager will be available at other times during the week for insurance and other questions.
4. We will do everything we can to reduce your contact with other patients. If you prefer to not wait in the office but outside or in your car we will call you or wave you in when we are ready to treat you.
5. Patients will be required to wear a mask covering the mouth and nose at all times while in the office.
6. If you’re having any of these symptoms we will require you to postpone your treatment. Symptoms include fever, chills, a dry cough, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, recent confusion, discoloration of toes, blue lips or face. If you have shortness of breath or tightness in the chest you will be examined to determine if the symptoms are due to a chiropractic condition. If they are, you will be treated. If they are not, you will be recommended to contact your primary care physician as soon as possible.
7. We will not treat any walk-ins.
8. In addition, if you’ve had any contact with anyone with coronavirus in the last 14 days, including at your workplace or socially, we will ask you to postpone your treatment. Also, if you have been in a group of 10 or more people or out of the state of AZ in the last month, please reschedule.
a. Have you been in contact with anyone with coronavirus in the last 14 days? YES ___ NO ___
b. Have you been in a group of 10 or more people? YES ___ NO ___
c. Have you been out of the state of AZ in the last month? YES ___ NO ___
We are doing everything we can to minimize infections, including following CDC guidelines as well as World Federation of Chiropractic and other Chiropractic recommendations. By signing this form you will not hold this office responsible in the event that you get the coronavirus.
Our clinic strives to support as many people as
possible in their quest for health and to educate them about chiropractic care
so they may in turn educate others.
Dr. Nardone's goal is to help patients optimize their
health. He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic in 1985 and
has been treating patients in Tucson since 1986. In addition to using
high force and low force adjustments, Dr. Nardone uses additional
methods in order to speed up healing and relieve pain.
Dr. Nardone is a participating provider for most
health insurances, HMO's, and Medicare.
This certification required over one hundred
hours in a post graduate program, successful completion of a comprehensive
written exam and continuing education courses.
Dr. Nardone is Chiropractic Board Certified in
Acupuncture since 1986. He uses both needle acupuncture and acupressure,
where he uses his fingers to activate the acupuncture points.
Graston, an instrument assisted mobilization
massage technique, detects and helps reduce scar tissue in muscles and
tendons. Dr. Nardone is a certified Graston practitioner having
successfully completed Modules 1 and 2. Dr. Nardone has been doing massage and
soft tissue techniques since 1979 when he graduated from the Santa Fe College
of Natural Medicine, a one thousand hour program. Dr. Nardone also
completed a four month program that involved specific deep tissue and fascial
Dr. Nardone is also a certified Kinesiotape practitioner,
having completed the fundamentals and intermediate Modules. Kinesiotape,
popular with Olympic athletes, helps decrease edema, decreases pain receptor
activity, and stimulates weak muscles and relaxes tight muscles.
2101 No. Country Club, Ste 101 Tucson, AZ 85716 Phone 520-795-5447 Fax 520-795-5816 Email firstname.lastname@example.org